Injuries that result from an explosion can cause serious long-term medical issues and even death. If you’ve been hurt in an explosion, call a Minneapolis explosion injury lawyer at Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys standing by to explain your legal rights at (800) 292-1979.
Explosions can happen anywhere in Minneapolis, Minnesota—at work, while driving, or even at home. Our team of experienced Minneapolis personal injury attorneys has been fighting for accident victims for over 40 years, we handle cases involving wrongful death, Minneapolis catastrophic injuries, workplace accidents, Minneapolis elevator & escalator accidents, and more personal injury matters.
At Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys, our mission is to help accident victims get the compensation they need to recover from their injuries. Because we focus solely on personal injury law, our seasoned attorneys have a thorough understanding of what it takes to hold negligent parties responsible for the harm they have caused.
How Can Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys Help You if You’re Injured in a Minneapolis Explosion Accident?
The attorney you choose to represent you after an explosion accident can make all the difference in the world. Our Minneapolis personal injury lawyers have a proven track record of getting record-breaking settlements and verdicts for our clients.
Explosion injury cases can be quite complex. It may be difficult to determine what caused the explosion and whether it was the result of someone else’s negligence.
Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys is equipped to handle your explosion injury case with the legal skill you expect and need. At your free initial consultation, we’ll talk to you in detail about the facts of your case and the injuries you sustained. We’ll then give you an honest evaluation of whether you’re entitled to recover damages.
From there, we’ll get right to work on your case by:
- Conducting our own exhaustive investigation into your explosion accident
- Developing a legal strategy that fits your needs
- Collecting evidence, such as police reports, medical records, and witness statements
- Hiring top explosion experts to make sense of how it happened
- Negotiate with the insurance company or other responsible party for a fair settlement
Insurance companies are most concerned with their own financial bottom line, so they may try to lowball you. That’s where Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys’s reputation as fearless trial attorneys benefits you. As one of the best personal injury law firms in Minneapolis, we give you the edge you need if we have to take your case to a jury.
What Are Some of the Common Types of Injuries in a Minneapolis Explosion?
Explosion accidents are especially dangerous because they inflict simultaneous, life-threatening injuries to multiple parts of your body and its systems. The severity of the injuries depends on a number of factors. For example, explosions that eject shrapnel can be particularly devastating.
Some of the more common injuries that result from explosions include the following:
- “Blast lung,” which is damage to the lungs caused by over-pressurization waves
- Injury to the ears, such as hearing loss, perforation of the middle ear, and vertigo
- Abdominal injury, such as bowel perforation and hemorrhaging
- Traumatic brain injury caused by blast waves
- Burn injuries
Because explosions can be powerful and inflict multiple injuries, they can also result in death. Recovering from explosion injuries, especially when serious burns are involved, can be a long and painful process. Your physical pain is only worsened by the financial pain of mounting medical expenses.
You shouldn’t have to pay the financial price when someone else’s negligence caused your explosion injuries. Get on the path to financial recovery by calling Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys to schedule your free consultation.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Get if I’m Injured in a Minneapolis Explosion?
Under Minnesota law, you may be entitled to three different kinds of damages if someone negligently caused your injuries.
Non-economic damages compensate you for injuries that are not easily calculable. For example, you could recover damages for pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and other “unseen” injuries.
Finally, if the party that caused your injuries acted with a deliberate disregard for your safety, you may be entitled to punitive damages as well. A person acts with deliberate disregard for others’ safety when they know their conduct will create a high probability of injury.
Contact Our Trusted Minneapolis Explosion Injury Attorneys for a Free Consultation
Explosions are inherently dangerous, and they can cause catastrophic damage to multiple parts of your body. The healing process can be long, painful, and expensive.
You need to focus on getting back on your feet, not on how your medical expenses and other financial losses are going to be covered. Leave that to our Minneapolis explosion injury attorneys.
We know you’re suffering, so we will handle your case with care. We’ll fight hard to get you every dollar to which you’re entitled. Call our law office today to get a free, no-obligation consultation and find out how Hall Law Personal Injury Attorneys can put our experience to work for you.
Our personal injury law firm in Minneapolis, MN, also provides:
- ATV Accident Lawyer in Minneapolis, MN
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Boating Accident Attorneys in Minneapolis, MN
- Brain Injury Attorney in Minneapolis
- Car Accident Lawyer in Minneapolis, MN
- Catastrophic Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Child Injury Lawyer in Minneapolis, MN
- Construction Accident Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
- Dog Bite Attorneys in Minneapolis, MN
- Electrocution Injury Lawyer, Minneapolis, MN
- Elevator & Escalator Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Farm Accident Lawyer in Minneapolis, MN
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Minneapolis, MN
- Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer in Minneapolis
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Product Liability Attorneys in Minneapolis, MN
- Snowmobile Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Truck Accident Lawyer in Minneapolis, MN
- Workplace Accident Lawyers in Minneapolis, MN
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Minneapolis