Minneapolis Injury Lawyers Near Me
Team Yourself With One of Minnesota’s Top Injury Firms
Our Minneapolis office is a convenient meeting place for clients who live or work in the downtown area.
333 Washington Ave. North
Minneapolis, MN 55401-1366
More about Hall Law P.A.
Our attorneys have received statewide recognition as a result of having secured some of the most significant and precedent-setting damages recoveries in the state of Minnesota. By way of example, firm lawyers are responsible for the two largest auto accident/RFN verdicts in Minnesota history and 8 of the top 20 results overall. Michael Hall, III responsible for the largest jury verdict in St. Cloud history. More recently, Michael has received nationwide recognition as a result of a $2.3 million dollar verdict for an injured farm worker and $4 million dollar verdict for an abuse victim (both verdicts are listed on our verdicts page). A short list of recent results is set forth below:
Recent results – Hall Law P.A.:
- $2,300,000.00 – Farm accident/back injury verdict – St. Cloud, MN
- $4,000,000.00 – Sexual abuse verdict – Minneapolis, MN
- $865,660.00 – Car Accident/neck & back pain verdict – Minneapolis, MN
- $1,000,000.00 – Elevator accident settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $295,000.00 – Dog bite settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $10,530,000.00 – Sexual abuse verdict – St. Cloud, MN
- $595,000.00 – Foot injury judgment – Buffalo, MN
- $300,000.00 – Ladder accident settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $300,000.00 – School head-injury settlement – McLeod County
- $798,000.00 – Car Accident/neck injury verdict – Stillwater, MN
- $9,000,000.00 – Product liability settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $6,000,000.00 – Product liability settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $1,200,000.00 – Car accident settlement – St. Cloud, MN
- $515,000.00 – Car accident verdict – Aitkin, MN
- $850,000.00 – ATV accident settlement – Stearns County, MN
- $450,000.00 – Farm accident settlement – Stearns County, MN
- $4,670,000.00 – Gas leak & explosion settlement – St. Cloud, MN
How the Process Works
Obtaining fair compensation in a personal injury matter typically requires negotiation and/or litigation. After an injury occurs, defendants and their insurance companies will often do everything they can to avoid paying fair compensation for the injuries they have caused. They know who is represented and who is not, and they know which law firms are willing to go to trial for their clients and which are not. Facing the defense alone and without the help of an expert legal team is perilous.
If a case cannot be resolved through negotiation, our lawyers have the experience and expertise to try your case before a jury of your peers. Our attorneys guide you through the twists and turns of the legal process and make sure at-fault defendants meet their responsibility by paying full, fair compensation.
Our Areas of Practice
At Hall Law Minneapolis, our lawyers bring honesty, integrity, and top-level legal talent to the practice of personal injury law. By coupling legal expertise with decades of experience in the field, our personal injury lawyers have built a long-standing, consistent, and reliable record of success throughout Minnesota. The firm is equipped to handle personal injury cases from the pre-suit stage through all phases of litigation, including appeal.
Here are some of the personal injury cases we handle:
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Cell Phone & Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian – Vehicle Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Snowmobile Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
For a full list, please refer to our general areas of practice.
As a result of the firm’s consistent and high quality work, clients have given our personal injury lawyers Martindale.com’s and Lawyers.com’s preeminent 5.0 out of 5 client rating. The preeminent client rating is based on measures of responsiveness, quality of service, and value. It is the highest possible client rating for a personal injury lawyer.
Help for Injured Clients
More and more, people who want nothing more than fair treatment under the law, face stiffer challenges and stronger opposition. Individuals who need our help are invited to contact us directly by calling 1-800-292-1979. Calling this number will allow you to speak directly to one of our firm paralegals with whom you can discuss your case. Everyone’s case is different, so if you’ve been injured in an accident, we encourage you to give us a call directly so we can answer your specific questions.