Minneapolis Injury Lawyers Near Me
Team Yourself with One Of Minnesota’s Top Personal Injury Firms
Hall Law P.A. is one of the top personal injury firms in the State of Minnesota. With a team of trial lawyers counted among the very best in the state, it is the firm’s mission to help people just like you; our neighbors and fellow Minnesotans. Four Hall Law P.A. personal injury lawyers have been named “Attorney of the Year” by Minnesota Lawyer. Firm leader, Michael Hall, III, is widely recognized as one of the top personal injury lawyers in the state, having recorded multiple multi-million dollar verdicts in Minneapolis and outstate. Michael has served as the president of the Minnesota trial lawyers’ association. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum, and he is repeatedly named to Minnesota’s Power 30 list, recognizing the state’s top personal injury lawyers. Michael’s law partner Mara Brust has been recognized as a rising star and one of Minnesota’s top 40 lawyers under 40. With Michael and Mara at the helm, Hall Law P.A. has built a hand-picked team of lawyers who bring honesty, integrity, and top-level legal talent to the practice of personal injury law.
Our Minneapolis Office
Our downtown Minneapolis office is a convenient nearby meeting place for clients who live or work in the downtown area. Please call ahead for a free appointment.
The Hall Law P.A. Minneapolis office is located in the Union Plaza OffiCenter on Washington Avenue.
333 Washington Ave. North
Minneapolis, MN 55401-1366
By coupling legal expertise with decades of experience in the field, our attorneys have secured some of the most significant and precedent-setting personal injury verdicts and settlements in the state of Minnesota. A sampling of notable results follows:
- $9,000,000.00 – Product liability settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $4,000,000.00 – Sexual abuse verdict – Minneapolis, MN
- $1,000,000.00 – Elevator accident settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $1,200,000.00 – Car accident settlement – St. Cloud, MN
- $2,300,000.00 – Farm accident/back injury verdict – St. Cloud, MN
- $10,530,000.00 – Sexual abuse verdict – St. Cloud, MN
- $865,660.00 – Car Accident/neck & back pain verdict – Minneapolis, MN
- $295,000.00 – Dog bite settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $595,000.00 – Foot injury judgment – Buffalo, MN
- $300,000.00 – Ladder accident settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $300,000.00 – School head-injury settlement – McLeod County
- $798,000.00 – Car Accident/neck injury verdict – Stillwater, MN
- $6,000,000.00 – Product liability settlement – Minneapolis, MN
- $515,000.00 – Car accident verdict – Aitkin, MN
- $850,000.00 – ATV accident settlement – Stearns County, MN
- $450,000.00 – Farm accident settlement – Stearns County, MN
- $4,670,000.00 – Gas leak & explosion settlement – St. Cloud, MN
How the Process Works
More and more, people who want nothing more than fair treatment under the law, face stiffer challenges and stronger opposition. Obtaining fair compensation in a personal injury matter typically requires negotiation and/or litigation. After an injury occurs, defendants and their insurance companies will often do everything they can to avoid paying fair compensation for the injuries they have caused. They know who is represented and who is not, and they know which law firms are willing to go to trial for their clients and which are not. Facing the defense alone and without the help of an expert legal team is perilous.
If a case cannot be resolved through negotiation, our lawyers have the experience and expertise to try your case before a jury of your peers. Our attorneys guide you through the twists and turns of the legal process and make sure at-fault defendants meet their responsibility by paying full, fair compensation.
Our Areas of Practice
The firm is equipped to handle personal injury cases from the pre-suit stage through all phases of litigation, including appeal. Here are some of the personal injury cases we handle:
- ATV Accidents
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Cell Phone & Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian – Vehicle Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Snowmobile Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
For a full list, please refer to our general areas of practice.
For People Who Need Our Help
Individuals who need our help are invited to contact us directly by calling 1-800-292-1979. Calling this number will allow you to speak directly to one of our staff members, and should your case qualify, you will be put on the line with one of our firm paralegals with whom you can discuss your case. Everyone’s case is different, so if you’ve been injured in an accident, we encourage you to give us a call directly so we can answer your specific questions.