Our lawyers have worked hard to earn the trust and respect of our fellow members of the bar. As a result of our professionalism, reliability and our consistent track-record of success in personal injury cases, other lawyers and law firms have been referring their injury cases to our office for decades. In return for that trust, our office has paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars in personal injury referral fees, and as much as $1,000,000.00 on a single case. While many cases result in referral fees of ten, or twenty, or thirty thousand dollars, it is not uncommon for referring lawyers to receive referral fees of well-over $100,000.00 on a single case. We welcome you to join the other lawyers and law firms who have benefited from referring their personal injury cases to us.
Why refer your personal injury cases to Hall Law?
Excellence, Reliability, and peace of mind. When we agree to sign up a referral from your office, you can rest assured that:
- We will handle the case with the same level professionalism and expertise that has led so many other lawyers to do the same;
- We will strictly follow the fee-splitting guidelines set forth in Rule 1.5(e) of the Minnesota Rules of Professional Conduct, and we will make certain you do as well;
- We will provide you with a written fee-splitting agreement and will honor the agreement between your firm and ours;
- We will work the case in a reliable and professional manner, providing you with the peace of mind that lets you focus on the part of your practice you do best.
- We will employ the same level of effort and skill that has led to the type of unparalleled results we have achieved in the past.
Our results set us apart. In “apples to apples” comparisons, our lawyers have distinguished themselves, achieving unparalleled results. Recent auto-accident verdicts and settlements include the following:
If you’re a personal injury lawyer, why associate with Hall Law?
Expertise and Horsepower. Sometimes a case gets too big, too costly or ends up requiring too many man hours. We have the experience, expertise and horsepower to litigate large scale personal injury cases all the way to conclusion.
Increased Case Value. We believe our involvement increases a case’s value. Our jury verdicts and settlement results evidence the simply reality that we have the ability to dramatically increase a case’s value. Apples to apples, our firm repeatedly gets results that stand head and shoulders above the crowd.
Capital. We have the resources necessary to cover the costs associated with prolonged litigation.
Here to Help. Sometimes the press of business can threaten to overwhelm a small law practice. When that happens, we are here to help.